It is hard to believe you are 2!!! We love this picture with her perfect little reflection! I was so excited to meet her for the first time in July of 2007! She stole my heart!
Awww! I LOVE that picture with her and glass door! Thanks for the "shout out!" She loves you guys too. She still can point to all of you one by one and say your names.
If you guys don't make it down to Louisiana this summer, Cal and I are coming up to visit (we might regardless:) Aaron might not be able to join us, but we'll be there!
Awww! I LOVE that picture with her and glass door! Thanks for the "shout out!" She loves you guys too. She still can point to all of you one by one and say your names.
ReplyDeleteIf you guys don't make it down to Louisiana this summer, Cal and I are coming up to visit (we might regardless:) Aaron might not be able to join us, but we'll be there!