Saturday, May 2, 2009

I CAN Conquer Anything!

She knows where everything is in this room of hers, well pretty much! She has a great attitude that says, "I can do it, just let me try!" And 99% of the time, she really can!

She amazes me as she jumps over hurdles. She bosses her Aunt Kim's 3 horses around like they are puny little creatures. She plays clarinet in competition like it's nothing. And she is playing softball for the first time, and just has the knack! This girl is headed for great things!

2 comments:

  1. I think I know why I like her so much! She can function in a tornado of a mess! Oh The Places She'll Go!!!! You have great kids! That's what you get for being a great mom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a ham! That girl needs to hurdle her way down to Cajun town to see us.

    ReplyDelete