He is pretty super:)
P.S. He is pretty handsome, but I'm kinda partial to the one standing next to him;)
Super duper sexy! That's a sweet picture by the way. Mack, I'm onto your game dude. I know you are the real superman. Stop hiding it!!!
This is test...
Okay, that was me, Jeni, above. Yo mama was having trouble leaving a comment, so I was helping her out. The next ones should really be from her:)
Man, I'm so far behind on blogging. What a cool blog post. I'm speechless. I can't even believe I am just now seeing this. I'll go sit in the car in the garage with my seatbelt on in the dark for the next two hours... and eat worms.
He is pretty super:)
ReplyDeleteP.S. He is pretty handsome, but I'm kinda partial to the one standing next to him;)
ReplyDeleteSuper duper sexy! That's a sweet picture by the way. Mack, I'm onto your game dude. I know you are the real superman. Stop hiding it!!!
ReplyDeleteThis is test...
ReplyDeleteOkay, that was me, Jeni, above. Yo mama was having trouble leaving a comment, so I was helping her out. The next ones should really be from her:)
ReplyDeleteMan, I'm so far behind on blogging. What a cool blog post. I'm speechless. I can't even believe I am just now seeing this. I'll go sit in the car in the garage with my seatbelt on in the dark for the next two hours... and eat worms.
ReplyDelete