Friday, August 21, 2009

The Big Day Finally Arrived!


Of course it was a rainy August 8th, but our ward surprised us with so much help that it was quick and painless!



Our new family member welcomed us with his excited shivers. We acquired a Yellow Lab, Kodi. He came with the house, and what a bonus deal for us! He is such a great dog, and we didn't have to do any of the puppy training!



Now the fun begins. I really wish I could tell you that this garage is completely empty and our cars fit in here, but I can't!!!!! It is going ever-so-slowly. It seems like I get an hour here and an hour there to work on our new home. Running kids to various activities and getting my classroom up and ready to run next week has just sucked all my time. It will get done!!!!



Taylor took this amazing picture in our backyard!



Out with the old, in with the new! Now, if our new furniture would just arrive, this family room would be the gathering place of the house! But with nowhere to sit, everyone finds other places to lounge.

1 comment:

  1. This means the Utah Mangums need to plan a trip to see the Busch's soon.

    ReplyDelete