My children and husband can always find me in front of this machine writing another assignment. This is my new hang-out!!! Today I have heard: "You're doing another paper?", "Are we going to eat tonight?", "When are you going to help me with Science?", "Mom, I need to use the computer for my homework too!", "We need to leave right now for my soccer game, get off the computer."
Well, my paper is still not completed! But just to let you know, I made the soccer game, dinner was great, the kitchen is partially cleaned, I did share the computer and helped with spelling words and science worksheets. So back to the books!
By the way...I need a thesis idea, and could you please send it to me by Thursday??????
I didn't know you were in school! What is your topic, I'll help you come up with a thesis...
ReplyDeleteLaurie, thank you for the post! It made my day!
ReplyDelete