
Taylor's first day in the 8th grade at Champion Middle School.

Dallin's first day in the 5th grade, and his first day ever at Champion Middle School. As you can imagine, there was much anticipation going on in this little brain.

Carley's first day of 3rd grade. She is the only one left with me at the elementary school. Mrs. Slater will capture her devotion in the weeks to come!
First day of school. The only thing I ever liked about it was that I got to wear my new clothes. 8th, 5th, and 3rd Grades. I remember each one of those grades clearly - for better or for worse. Exciting times in the Busch home, and check out that cool new house, it looks so comfortable.
ReplyDeleteThat's a bunch of hullabaloo.
ReplyDeleteI'm jealous that you guys get to wear normal clothes to school. Everyone here, public and private, wear uniforms. School clothes shopping is going to be boring when Calyn starts! That was always my favorite part of starting the new year...oh, and the new educational challenges coming my way. NOT! That "not" was so 90's, huh?
ReplyDeleteLet's see if we can do this!
ReplyDeleteI did it!!!!!
ReplyDelete