We have some awesome friends, Kristen happens to be from a place way down south, that I am fairly familiar with! She is a complete LSU fan! Tom just so happens to be from the same place Tim is from, here! So, Tom called me Friday and wanted me to come over to see what was in his front yard. Here it is!

Kristen claims this is absolute vulgarity! The OSU flag doesn't have any right to be next to the LSU flag! The LSU flag must hang higher! What do you think?
GOOOOO LSU! Gotta feel that way, I am in Louisiana! Don't let Brent and Robin and Aaron & Jeni see this, that's war!
ReplyDeleteI think I LOVE it! Tell Kristen she's awesome...GEAUX TIGERS!
ReplyDeleteOh, and Paula, if you're a real Tiger fan, then you'd know it's "geaux" not "go.":)
LSU flag should definitely hang higher. Hilarious!
ReplyDelete