We know some of you were enjoying a stay at the hospital with a sweet new baby. And some of you were partying the night away.
Well, we went south to warmer weather and the hospitality of some of my favorite people!We got to ring 2010 in with the biggest of celebrations!
I was reminded of the joy of cooking while visiting. I came home and made smoothies, the healthy kind, and huevos rancheros. Tim was thrilled with my cooking excitement!
We were introduced to a Brazilian delicacy, Guarana. We even got to bring some home, what a wonderful surprise! And I learned a few things on making my blog a little better!
Carley and Dallin enjoyed renewing friendships with their cousins. Just as we were leaving, Avery was getting used to me! We will just have to get back down there more often!
Thanks for the fun time! We can't wait to see you again soon! Wait until all this snow melts though!
Yeah...you know where I was New Year's Eve. Enjoying the best sleeping pills known to man all by myself. It was actually kinda nice:)
ReplyDeleteThe party was in N. Carolina this year apparently.
ReplyDelete