Might as well get used to these winters and just face the fact that I am now a northern girl from the south. My blood is very slowly becoming thicker! These bitter wind chills and less than desirable driving conditions are WONDERFUL! I love them!!! This newest member of our family loves when we bundle up and come out to play with him in the snow. It really is beautiful! At least I have a warm home and I don't work far from our home on those terrible driving days! Life is good!
Um, no thanks.
ReplyDeleteWhat I want to know is --- How many times have you been out in the hot tub lately? Beautiful, but I love warm weather. Course we have have had our share of cold this year (not like you, but cold for us). Taylor what were you doing, diving in the snow, or what?
ReplyDelete