I am doing a two week class that is absolute torture, but we wrote an "I Am" poem this morning that made me think about myself and my past and was just a good reflection for me. And I have to share it with my family, so you get to view it here!
I Am...
I am Laurie which is Latin meaning Laurel-Crowned
I am crowned with a happy-go-lucky nature
I am a daughter, sister, mother, wife, and aunt to those I love
I am young looking, but am greying way too young
I am an Army Brat that doesn't really have a hometown
I am an only daughter and the princess to four younger brothers
I am a bride of 18 years to a very lucky man
I am the mother of three
I am spontaneous, moody, quick to forgive, and easily annoyed
I am poor at budgeting and saving
I am a clean freak, but not so much lately
I am organized, for the most part
I am no lover of snakes, mosquitos, sickness, splinters, and blood
I am living a childhood dream in my profession
I am building the minds of the future
I am happy
I am truly living my dreams!
I am Laurie
So one assignment fulfilled! I will have another poem I have to share with you tomorrow!
Love you guys!
I didn't know you could write poetry! Very good, and very meaningful! You caught yourself just right! I am proud of you! Mom Yes we are excited to go to Nebraska; will we freeze our first winter???!!!
ReplyDelete