Thursday, July 22, 2010

Vacation Day to Cedar Point

Dallin and Tim rode this monster, they only had to wait for 2 hours in line.  Mark can appreciate this engineering fact, this thing went from 0 to 120 mph in just 4 seconds.  What a beast!  If the lines hadn't been so unbearable, Taylor would have riden this too and the boys would have done it multiple times.  Carley and I were content to watch, it really was fascinating.



Carley in her smokin' hot Corvette.  She proved to her dad what a good driver she has the potential of being.  We pretty much opened the park at 10:00am and closed it at 10:00pm.  We only had to pause briefly for nourishment and hydration  
...and a rotten thunder storm!

2 comments:

  1. You found your camra cord - or is it new? That roller coaster looks positively scary! I'm not that brave! I'm waiting for the treck pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mom, Dallin actually found my camera cord. He is my hero! So we are back in business.

    ReplyDelete