Friday, August 20, 2010

What Would You Do for a Klondike Bar?

This is what our family does for summertime entertainment!
Tim posed the question to each of our children, "What would you do for a Klondike Bar?"  And of course things just progressed after that.  I think Taylor was snapping the pictures of everyone else doing their dares, don't worry, we will get her in the act too!
Tim had to do a corner hand-stand for 3 minutes.


Carley was thrown into the pool fully dressed.


We did manage to pull the solar cover back just a bit so she could get the full effect.


And Dallin opted for milk down his shorts!


Anytime you are in need of a good family evening activity, I'm sure we can be of assistance!

3 comments:

  1. You guys just have too much fun! WE ARE ON LINE! Finally! Sure love you and miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post MADE Craig's night. Hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Milk in the shorts? That is the coolest thing I have ever heard. Dallin, you are truly a man among men. I laughed so hard at this. And I bet that water wasn't warm for Carly. And Tim's head looks like it's going to pop, did he really make a full 3 minutes? So finish the story. . . what did Laurie and Taylor do and where are the pictures?

    ReplyDelete