Monday, October 18, 2010

"Now I Can't Smile..."





For the next 18 months Dr. Scott will correct his over bite.  At the moment it is strictly a soft diet as he adjusts to the additions in his mouth.  What do you mean you can't smile now?  You look very distinguished!

2 comments:

  1. Yeah for straight teeth! I wish I could have worn braces! You look very handsome and you have to smile, it's the law! Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaron and Dallin can commiserate together (he's had his for about two months now). I could sympathize too, but about a month ago I went in our bathroom, found one of Aaron's dental instruments, and performed my own ortho removal. It wasn't worth the minor, cosmetic reason for them. Yes, I acted like a hormonal teenage girl.

    Tell Dallin it's better to do braces as a kid rather than an adult. Just get it over with! He's a stud;)

    ReplyDelete