Monday, January 24, 2011

Warm and Cozy...

As Taylor and I were leaving at 5:40 this morning for seminary, the phone rang.  It was our school informing us that school was canceled due to the frigid temperatures outside.  What a pleasant phone call!  So we went to seminary and then came home to share the good news with everyone else!  The girls have bundled up in Nana's blankets on the couches for the majority of the day while our furnace has run  non-stop!

I love these days!


This one is for mom!  You would be so proud of her!

And this is our newest member of the family!  I didn't want a puppy, but trained labs are toooooo expensive!  On the way home his name was Duke, then Carley changed it to Spook because he sneaks up on her and scares her to death.  I just yell "puppy" as he chews or tries to escape to the carpet.  Poor little guy is going to be so confused when it is all said and done.  He may never have a name!  He is inside right now until the temperatures get a little warmer.  He is training nicely and is only allowed on the tile, so far, so good!

He is a great help in the kitchen, unless they are clean dishes!

And he has grown so much since we brought him home.

This little guy has big shoes to fill!  But he is growing on us.

Love you Kodi!!!

1 comment:

  1. Great pictures! So glad the kids are enjoying their blankets. Yes Taylor, I am so proud of you for continuing the piano - Seth is doing well to, we are proud of both of you! Carley and Dallin, I'm proud of you too - all my grandchildren are so talented! We love you all! Spook, Duke, Puppy is very cute and once he stops eating your house, he will be a great memeber of your family! Love you!

    ReplyDelete