On April 21st we officially completed our Master's Degree! It was a bitter-sweet night as we met for the last time as a class. There were 18 of us that endured the whole two years together and what friendships we made. I, for one, am definitely walking away a better teacher with many friends whom I dearly treasure.
A spouse of one of my classmates decorated our cars in honor of the big night!
Of course we had to go out and celebrate!
Lori and Laurie!
And, here she is!!! Waiting to be bound, handed-in, and graded. That's a lot of trees! Professors should really take that into consideration when assigning these outrageous assignments!
This is an A paper, my grade came in the mail today!!!!! Now it is really official. Tonight was the first Thursday in a very long time that I did not sit in class, but was a normal person. I came home from school, did laundry, cooked dinner, laid on the couch with my husband and watched TV! Wow, so this is what it feels like to relax and not have to feel guilty that I'm not reading a textbook and getting started on my next assignment, I LOVE it!!!!!
You are AWESOME! Just the sight of that paper makes me sick to my stomach. I really wish we could see you guys:( Congratulations and enjoy that relaxation!!
ReplyDeleteWOW! What an achievement for the whole family -we are so proud of all five of you - you all have a part is this degree! Job well done Laurie M. Mangum! Have an enjoyable WALK on Sat and know that we are with you in spirit even though we are not there in person. Love you all.
ReplyDeleteOops, I meant Laurie M. Busch - I went back several years - a Senior Moment for sure!
ReplyDelete