Friday, June 24, 2011

And the Summer is off to an Exciting Start...


 Taylor and I took a trip to The Big Apple with Kim, Kelly, and Gayle.  This is Time Square.

Everyone has to experience the germy subway!


We thought this jewelry store was pretty unique, considering we were the Martin's/Busch's


 
 
Taylor just returned from Girls Camp today.  She was a fourth year and this is her group returning from the 4th year overnighter.  She had a great time.





She will love that I have posted camp pictures!!!



Here it is mom!  Nestled among my antiques.  I love it!!!!  Thank you for this beautiful graduation present!



We are heading down south for a very important event tomorrow, but I must get on the road...so more pictures next week!  Love you guys!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. I love that picture! You make everything look so welcoming! I hope you guys have a great trip! What is the important event? Hi to all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The picture is beautiful, glad you like it! - Love the camp pictures, took me back a few years when we were going to camp together. - New York, exciting, glad you got to experience it with Taylor! Enjoy the Baptism - wish we were there! Love you all! Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wish we were there too. Congratulations Laurie on your graduation! You have worked hard for it. Didn't know you & Taylor got to go to NY. Glad Taylor got to go with you, what a cool experience. Miss you guys.

    ReplyDelete