Monday, August 15, 2011

Summer Shots...

In the Pocono Mountains at a beautiful resort that reminded me of a plantation in Louisiana.



Two beauties right smack in the middle of The Big Apple.












Youth Conference 2011!


It finally came!  It is official and awaiting a frame and a place on the wall!


Well, summer has come to an end.  I went back to work this morning.  I'm sad, but it has been wonderful!  I made my first trip to New York City with Taylor, I went to North Carolina with my girls for Seth's baptism.  We visitied Chicago and mom and dad on their mission.  I got to see Winter Quarters and enjoyed a thorough tour by the most wonderful missionary couple.  I went to Nauvoo and spent time with my dearest friend, Debbie.  My niece survived a shark attack and became famous!  A miracle took place and she is going to recover in time.  I graduated.  Our garden did great!  I have so many pickles and strawberry jam, and the tomotoes are just about ready.  We hosted the Busch family reunion weekend.  Wow!!!!  Maybe I can jam one more thing in before the kids head back next Tuesday, we will see!
Hugs and Kisses to you all!

1 comment:

  1. You had a super summer, one to remembered in your journal. Don't forget to record it, you wont remember all the special parts if you don't write them down! Love you, Mom

    ReplyDelete