Sunday, October 16, 2011
Muddy Mess...
If I had been the bus driver for this team, I would have made them walk home! I can only imagine how long it took to clean that bus from a team of muddy girls, but it was a fun game to watch as they sloshed through the puddles. Getting that uniform clean probably took longer than cleaning the bus. And we had her cleats in front of the fan to dry-out for hours. Soccer season has come to an end, and I think those cleats are going in the garbage, they may never dry out!
This was on one of our Sunday outings. We took the kids to Pennsylvania back to the Busch roots. They got to see the original Busch homestead (which I will share with you another time). Tim is so lucky to be right here where his ancestors pioneered after emigrating from Germany. We have found some amazing things out about those Busch's. It is fun to try to put the pieces together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Put wadded up newspaper in the shoes, it absorbs the water and they will dry much faster! Brings back oh so many memories - 4 boys in soccer - wet season in Panama - wet season in Louisiana, they had fun and so did we. Good job, Taylor!
ReplyDelete