Sunday, August 12, 2012

Visit from Mom and Dad

 We had the fabulous opportunity of having mom and dad visit with us for 2 whole weeks!  They took care of Dallin and Carley while Taylor and Laurie went to Girls Camp, they watched Laurie melt-down as she prepped for mega youth conference, they went to Cedar Point and rode roller coasters they never imagined even existed, and they went to the islands of Lake Erie among other things.  It was a great time (for us at least)!


 They look like Cedar Point naturals! 


 I never thought in a million years we would get mom or dad on this monster.  This is Millennium Force.  It lasts 2 minutes, goes 93 miles per hour, the first drop is 300 feet at an 80 degree angle!  And they did it!  I did badger them quite a bit, and did give them opportunity to bail, but they didn't.  I'm so proud of you!  And secretly, I think you are proud of yourselves too! 


 He paid me to do this!


 On the fairy bound for the Lake Erie Islands.  We rode a golf cart around the island of Put in Bay.  We enjoyed the history and scenery and food of this quaint little island.


 I think they enjoyed this day way more than the day at Cedar Point, but it is a memory never to be forgotten!  You never know what to expect when you come for a visit with the Busch's.
It was a great opportunity to practice driving in a golf cart for Taylor.  She even got a parallel parking lesson from her dad.
We enjoyed your visit mom and dad!
Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment