How can you tell when Fall arrives? You can always tell at our home, these 3 are constantly in hunting mode.
Fall is the only time that my Zinnia's actually look healthy, just before the bitter nights turn them brown.
Soccer season winds down. These 2 seem to blossom more each season. Carley realized she was a pretty talented player with extraordinary moves.
Dallin was in demand and played for 2 teams. The high school soccer coach is looking forward to his Freshman year.
Time to whack everything out of the flower beds.
Baseball champions smile for their winning season. This crew went all the way this year!
Sunglasses are put safely away and summer vacations for treasured memories.
And we wait for these beautiful ocassions to come again next year.
Love the zenias! While we were gone we had several come up volunteer, they are so pretty and all the original ones are gone. We had a terrible storm last night - 2 inch of rain in about 30 minutes, crazy! Love the fall weather, the leaves changing and all the colors, love our Ohio kids, all five of you, have a great day!!!
ReplyDeleteMan, I would love to get out and see the Busch's again sometime. We need to plan a trip out to Ohio. Thanks for posting these Laurie, it's a treat to get a sneak peak into your lives. I especially love the soccer photos, I feel jealousy pangs. Wishing I could be there. Love the Busch's!
ReplyDelete