After hours and hours of planning and going over and phone calls and emails and purchasing...the day for set-up arrived for Youth Conference 2013. The numbers kept changing hourly on how many youth we would have. Would we need that 3rd charter bus to transport everyone to Palmyra????
Would we have enough food? What about water while we were in New York???? What did we forget??? "Where are the trash bags?" "Can you please get 8 pounds of ice?" "Make sure there are an abundance of snacks."
"We have to have Bugles for the pageant!"
"Laurie, you be in charge of setting up the projector and making sure all re-enactments work." Are you serious? Me? But I will have you know after trial and error, I did get it.
The youth designed our t-shirts...hopefully we would have enough!
Taylor made the "welcome" sign.
Breakfast was ready...hopefully we are too...
Bummer for the kids of Stake leaders....they get to help whether they want to or not. These 2 were invaluable! So tomorrow I will let you know how it went.
So many responsibilities, but jobs well done!! Proud of you all!
ReplyDeleteThese two are only getting training for how to lead the youth when they are in your shoes. Food for thought. Wish i could have come and participated. Great job on this. I am so impressed with Taylor and Dallin stepping into the role of leadership - it's inspiring to me. Love you guys.
ReplyDelete