
We had to take one last summer get-away before the winter months hit. So we headed up north to the Lake Erie islands for the weekend, did you even know there were islands on Lake Erie? Neither did we! We left the mainland on this fairy.

This is the mode of transportation on the Lake Erie Islands. Everyone drives a golf cart or rides a bike, it is awesome!!!
There was an amazing field of sunflowers we had to capture for mom.
We enjoyed great seafood, the chocolate factory, putt-putt golf, mining for ore, and a fabulous time as a family in a little golf cart. Taylor even got to pose with Lucille Ball!
Maybe we will take you there when you visit us in Ohio.
What a cool trip. I guess I didn't know Lake Eerie had islands, but I'm not much of a geographer, only thing I can find on a map is earth. I like the speed limit signs on the street: 25mph. Can a golf cart even go that fast? Very cool vacation. Thanks for sharing Suzy-Q.
ReplyDeleteFun trip! We're going next time we come. Super cute family. Must be nice to vacation and everyone can wipe their own bums and feed themselves;)
ReplyDeleteWow! Sounds like you had a wonderful weekend; we are HAPPY FOR YOU! Life is too short to work all the time! We want to go nest time!!! Thanks for updating, it is so fun when you do!!!
ReplyDelete