Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Summer Highlights...


First of all...



Little Miracle, Maya Kate is the newest Mangum.  She made her debut on her daddy's birthday.  We can't wait to meet this sweet little girl. 





Secondly, we had the privilege of traveling to North Carolina to attend Seth's baptism and visit with loved ones.





These flowers are from Jordan's garden.  The Mangum home is beautiful and so warm and welcoming.  Poor Taylor couldn't get anyone to sit with her at the big table.


We need Uncle Brent around to keep his nieces in line.

Four out of five of us were together.  The fifth was axiously awaiting the arrival of his daughter.



Then we traveled to Chicago.  The boys enjoyed a Cubs/White Sox game while the girls went to the American Girl Doll store and visited some very fun shops.


The American Girl Doll store was a dream come true for Carley!



Then off to Nebraska to visit Elder and Sister Mangum.  We conveniently planned our visit the same time as Aaron and Jeni, so we could see them too and love on Calyn and Logan.  Winter Quarters was amazing!



Nice!!!!

Then on to Nauvoo to rendevous with the Robertson's!  This is the most beautiful temple I have ever laid eyes on!  You would think it is a postcard, but Carley is in there.



Somehow Gracee got cut-off.  You can see the Mississippi River in the background.  We saw the Nauvoo pageant and the amazing sites.  Taylor did a baptism session, while Tim and I did a session in the temple.  Thanks Blake and Debbie for entertaining Dallin and Carley!  
More to come when we upload pictures from Taylor's camera.

2 comments:

  1. A fun summer, so gladd we were a part of your adventure. We so enjoyed all of you being here and spending time together. Even the one bathroom was not too big of a hassel@ Sur love you, thanks for dropping by!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GREAT UPDATE! I love seeing all the pictures. Seeing the one of all my brothers and my sister together without me made my heart sink, I really, really want to be in that picture with you guys. That being said, I am very much in love with my little Maya Kate. We stay up late into the night together, we talk about stainless steels, solenoids, and superglue. Well, actually I do all the talking, she just poops and smiles. I love it. Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete