Merry Christmas! I love having Christmas on a Sunday, we went to church before opening presents. So...the true meaning of Christmas was first, then the fun. And...we looked nice while opening our presents instead of tired-looking bed-heads.
"All I want is an XBox 360! That's it and I will be so happy!" Santa delivered.
An iPod for Taylor...
And...Kanani for Carley.
The Martin Christmas Tree.
The Busch Christmas Tree.
And my favorite part. We hope your day was as special as ours!
Looks like a great Christmas! I really liked having Christmas on Sunday too! Glad you guys had a fun time and we can't believe Dallin got an XBOX!?! FuN fUn!!! Hi and hugs to everyone. (even Spook, the Apple pie eater!)
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful post! Thank you for the update. We had a great Christmas, thanks to all our children's calls and gifts. We also loved Christmas being on the Sabbath, our Sacrament meeting was at 1:30pm and was a beautiful musical program - so nice. The Gospel is true, the Savior lives and loves us all! And we love you!!!
ReplyDelete