Monday, February 20, 2012

A Day Off to Catch Up...


We finally broke down and purchased a new laptop, so we can finally email once again and update our family and friends with the latest on us.  This laptop better last a little longer!  So...

Taylor is driving!  YIKES!!!!


 Dallin turned into a teenager, double YIKES!!!



Carley took the "Polar Plunge" into Portage Lake.  Since we really haven't had a winter to speak of, there wasn't even any ice or snow and it was 42 degrees outside.  Still, she is crazy!


The van was totalled by a relative of Bambi's...dumb deer!  So we had to go car shopping, which I despise!


I turned 40!  Triple YIKES!!!
My thoughts on 40:  It is not as old as it once was, the grey is plentiful so hair color is no longer an option, my students think I am 26, now I am more than ok with not looking my age, at least my husband is still older, my brothers are right behind me, I am living my dreams!  Life is fabulous!!!





Well, more to come soon. 

Our parents are offically returning home from their 18 month mission today.  We are so proud of you two and feel so fortunate to have been the recipients of many blessings due to your faithful service to our Heavenly Father.  Travel safely this day and the next few until you are safely home in the good ol' south where it is warm and home awaits!  We love you!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. OK...this post REAALLYY made me miss you guys! I can't believe everything I am missing out on! Taylor is driving? Dallin is a teenager (WOW!) and you are still young and beautiful! I definitely see a new piece of furniture in your dining room that I am really liking too! Sure miss you guys. I so wish I could come home soon...but we shall see! Congrats to your parents. They are two amazing people!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the great update! Taylor driving, Dallin a teenager and Carley jumping into freezing water - WOW! Forty is a great year - enjoy it to the fullest! We love you all and hope to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete