Tim and Aunt Donna celebrated birthdays.
Carley is trying to grow her bangs. We will see how long either of us can last!
Science Fair time...he pulls it off again. Which liquid do you think causes the most rust? He chose six for his experiment: mouth wash, vegetable oil, salt water, well water, bleach, and vinegar.
More updates soon so we can share our North Carolina trip. That is the most beautiful place in the world...I just know I am going to live there someday! Hugs and Kisses!
Wow! What a post! Dallin are we proud of you - three top scores, that is hard to do! The science fair was also a terrific A+ in our books, how do you ever think of things like that, you have a wonderful mind and talent.
ReplyDeleteCarley, good luck with your bangs, hope they don't drive you crazy - they would me. I hate my hair in my eyes!
Taylor, I know that you are right there with the other two, we are proud of you too!
And Tim, Happy Birthday, hope you enjoy your book.
Laurie thanks for the post, hope you get to live there someday!
we love all of
you!