We had a fun mother-daughter outing a few weeks ago to an American Girl Doll Tea Party. All the girls brought their dolls and we enjoyed a fashion show debuting all the American Girl Doll clothes and of course we had the opportunity to see all the dolls that are for sale and their many, many accessories.
I LOVE the fact that they still play with dolls. Girls after my own heart! They also turn Carley's room into one giant Barbie house with different rooms and elaborate set-ups. That sounds pretty familiar doesn't it mom? And when I ask them to pick it up, they say, "But we spent hours setting this gorgeous house up, how can you expect us to clean it up? We will play with it again tomorrow!"
This whole thing was Sister Rieger's idea. I think she would love an American Girl Doll of her own.
The tea-party size meal. Very fun!
Kit had a special hair-do and outfit for the occasion.
I think the dolls really enjoyed themselves! I know we did too.
I checked not expecting to see anything new and here was Carley at an American Girl Doll Tea Party, what a great idea! Love the pictures and so happy you four had such an outstanding time! Loved Kit's new hair do and clothes, Carley's too!
ReplyDeleteHow fun!!!! Looks like you girls had a blast! I have to tell you that I was so surprised at how much Carley looks like Taylor in these photos! *CrAzy!!!*
ReplyDelete