Saturday, June 9, 2012

We Love Cedar Point...

We splurrged and purchased season passes to Cedar Point this year.  Why not???  We had to drag Carley, and I mean literally drag her, on her first big roller coaster.  I did feel bad about doing it, but now we are all glad for that drag!  She loves every one of them and has even mastered the Dragster without 17 seconds of non-stop screaming!  We are in line for the Millenium here, it is my favorite!  This is the only one I can keep my hands up the entire time!


Lunch break.  The kids want to make of goal of going every week this summer.  We will see how that goes!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a plan, that will work, to me! Looks like fun and used to I would enjoy it, but not so sure anymore! Hope we get to see you somewhere amid all the Cedar Point visits... Love you five!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! It's been way too long since I've been on a roller coaster. Jealous!!!:)

    ReplyDelete