I thought she looked fine! But the orthodontist thought differently. Well, hopefully he will enjoy his all-inclusive trip to wherever we have paid for him to go with all the metal that went into this mouth!
She now has an expander on the top and I'm not sure what the contraption on the bottom is called.
Just like magic, it is in and will stay there for an entire year while we turn the key 10 times each month to make this large mouth even bigger???
She smiled through the entire ordeal and now her face is transforming with each turn. She sounds like Darth Vador everytime she attempts to suck food out of her expander and rarely eats bread, it gets way stuck! One great thing...she had no choice but to stop biting her fingernails, now she has the most beautiful nails we had no idea were even there! When life gives you lemons, make lemonade!
Can you eat now, sure worried about you when they first went on! Maybe I should get this stuff in my mouth, helps you stop biting your nails? Yep, maybe I should try it!!!
ReplyDeleteStop growing up Car!!!!
ReplyDelete